To RSVP to the listed member please find the contact information on the roster in the Member Area above. Member contact information is not listed in this public section. You may also check your email for the AAUW Upcoming Events.
- Thursdays, GOLF through the month – Last month to play golf. 9:00 am on Thursdays. Contact Sandy Senft
- October 1st, HIKE WITH HELAINE, The new Dixie Lee and Sawmill loops of the Maple Hill trails complex. RSVP to Helaine Apollo.
- October 11th, WRITERS’ GROUP meets the second Monday of the month: Nov 8, Dec 13, at the Chamber of Commerce, 630 Bartlett Rd., BBL from 3:00-4:30 for writing prompt, plus optional critique session from 4:30-5:30. RSVP to Teresa Georgi
- October 12th 1:00 PM READERS THEATER. Contact Sandy Senft to be put on the list.
- October 20th at noon LUNCH & LEARN on “Planning for Passing” facilitated by Lexi Amrhein. Rescheduled for November Date TBD
- October 21st Noon LITERATURE GROUP at Christie’s house, outside on patio. (Details to be sent to members of the group) (See Flyer for Books)
- October 22nd, HIKE WITH HELAINE, NEW TIME – 9:00 am Sugarloaf 2N93/2N93B. Meet at the gate off Hwy 38 directly across the street from Hatchery. (Heading out of town on 38, Hatchery will be on the left, turn right and park near the gate) RSVP to Helaine Apollo.
- October 25th 5:30 pm MARGARITA MONDAY at Sonora Cantina, outdoor patio. (You don’t have to order a margarita to join this social hour. (See Flyer)
- October 27th 5:00 pm DINE OUT Nottingham’s outdoor area. RSVP early as they cannot accommodate last-minute additions. (See Flyer)
Non AAUW Activities
Save the Date
- November 9th LUNCH & LEARN Noon Lunch and Learn on Recycling in Big Bear. At the Big Bear Chamber Office on Bartlett. (See Flyer)
- December 12th AAUW ANNUAL HOLIDAY PARTY/DINNER Santana Mavericks